IC-R71 -HF Base Receiver
HF base receiver
RX: 0.1 MHz-30 MHz
Output power: N/A
Modes: SSB, CW, AM, RTTY; FM (optional)
Receiver sensitivity: see the detailed specification
- Frequency Coverage: 0.1000-30.0000 MHz
- Modes: SSB(A3), CW(A1), RTTY (F1), FM(F3)*
- Tuning Step Increment: 10 Hz or 1 kHz
- Power Supply Requirement: 117 V AC +/-10%
- Usable Temperature Range: -10deg.C-+60deg.C (+14deg.F-+140deg.F)
- 286(W) x 110(H) x 276(D) mm
- 11.3(W) x 4.3(H) x 10.9(D) in (projections are not included)
- Weight: 7.5 kg; 16.5 lbs.
- 0.1000-0.4999 MHz; SSB, CW, RTTY Less than 0.32 µV for 10 dB S/N; AM Less than 1.0 µV for 10 dB S/N
- 0.5000-1.5999 MHz; SSB, CW, RTTY Less than 1.0 µV for 10 dB S/N; AM Less than 3.2 µV for 10 dB S/N
- 1.6000-30.0000 MHz; SSB, CW, RTTY Less than 0.16 µV for 10 dB S/N; AM Less than 0.5 µV for 10 dB S/N; FM* Less than 0.32 µV for 12 dB SINAD (* with the optional IC-EX257 FM Unit)
- Selectivity (preamp ON):
- SSB, CW, RTTY, More than 2.3 kHz/-6 dB; Less than 4.2 kHz/-60 dB
- AM, More than 6 kHz/-6 dB; Less than 15 kHz/-50 dB
- FM*, More than 15 kHz/-6 dB; Less than 25 kHz/-60 dB (* with the optional IC-EX257 FM Unit)
- Audio Output Power: More than 3W at 10% distortion with an 8 ohm load
- CT-17, CI-V Level Converter: for remote control using a personal computer with an RS-232C socket. An optional UX-14 is necessary for the IC-R71A
- EX-310, Voice Synthesizer Unit: Provides audible, synthesized readings for frequencies in English.
- IC-MB12, Mobile Mounting Bracket: receiver bracket for mobile operation.
- SP-3, External Speaker: External speaker. Matching style and size with the IC-7000 and IC-R71A
- SP-7, External Speaker: Compact external speaker.
- SP-20, External Speaker with audio Filters: High performance speaker with audio filters for greater sound quality.
- CR-64, High-Stability Crystal Unit: Contains a temperature-compensating oven heater and crystal unit for improved frequency stability. Frequency stability is +/-0.5 ppm (-10deg.C-+60deg.C;+14deg.F-+140deg.F)
- CT-16, Satellite Interface Unit: Easy tuning for instant satellite communications with the IC-R71 and an Icom transceiver. Optional UX-14 is necessary.
- IC-EX257, FM UNIT: Adds FM mode capability.
- FL-32A: CW and RTTY Narrow Filter (9.0106 MHz, 500 Hz/-6 dB)
- FL-63A, CW and RTTY Narrow Filter (9.0106 MHz, 250 Hz/-6 dB): Have good shape factors and provide you with better CW and RTTY reception.
- RC-11, Wireless Remote Controller: Infrared remote controller for effortless receiver control.
- UX-14, CI-IV/CI-V Converter: Allows you to use the CT-16 or CT-17.